Friday, July 10, 2015

Welcome to Juicy Insights

What's hip-happenin'?! My name is Tanya and I'm a 20 year old beauty enthusiast from Caaaaaalifornia (don't you know that we know how to party?).

First and foremost, let me just explain the name of my blog, Juicy Insights. Obviously it sounds a little, and by a little I mean really weird (we've already established things will get weird here), but Juicy stems from my sister's nickname for me, Juice. Ta-da! Now to explain the Insight aspect.. I started Juicy Insights to talk about my love for makeup. I think makeup is an amazing thing that so many people can relate to and appreciate, so I decided to take a step in the fun and colorful direction. My goal is to gain and give insight in regards to makeup, and to most importantly, HAVE FUN! 

I hope whoever takes the time to read this thoroughly enjoys it and shares my obsession. Now that that's out in the open, let's get loosey Juicy! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment