Monday, July 13, 2015

Miscellaneous Monday: Blogger Crush of the Month

Hello October

For today's post, I thought I would share a blog that I've been obsessed with for the past couple of weeks or so--okay, maybe months, but we don't judge here, right? Right. Not only is this blogger simply amazing, but she will now hold a special place in my heart (super sappy, I know). Suzie from Hello October actually inspired me and made me grow a pair of lady balls and start blogging (video that inspired me down below).




About Hello October

Suzie is a blogger based in the UK and her blog is a combination of beauty, modern fashion and lifestyle and it's exactly what you should be reading (that's right, I'm talking to you)! Not only does she run an amazing blog, but she also has a Youtube channel regarding the same topics as her blog. Side note: let me just throw this out there--I am IN LOVE with Suzie's style. Like, if I could pay this woman to shop for me, I totally would because she is the epitome of classy while simultaneously being edgy, a.k.a., what my fashion dreams are made of. Continuing with her blog, what else can I say? Watching her videos and reading her blog just makes you want to be her friend, and once you watch her enough, you'll be in conversation on a first name basis with your sister like,"Yeah, Suzie said that this cleanser is great and she really liked it." Not that I do that, 'cause that'd be totally weird, right? Totally... Although we did establish things would get weird here. ;)

To check out Suzie's blog click here.
To watch her awesome videos click here.

XOXO,
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment